Hi Y’all! It’s been forever since I’ve posted on here! I’ve been doing author events, hiking, working, and enjoying summer! Last summer was so smoke-filled…it seemed like we didn’t even have summer. I’m making up for it!
Here are a few highlights from the past few weeks:
- Author event at Dudley’s Bookshop Cafe. Rob Rastovich from Barley Beef and Spring Olson from Central Oregon Seed Exchange were the special guests, and it was a casual Q&A format. I learned so much from them…enough for another book!
- Hiking Tam McArthur Ridge to Broken Hand. What a gorgeous hike with Margarita, Gayla, and Michele.
- Hiking Canyon Creek Meadows up to the lake. Amazing wildlflowers!
- Local Author Night at Roundabout Bookshop. I was flattered to be included in such a talented group of writers! I really enjoyed listening to the other authors present.
- The Good Time Travelers at McMenamin’s! They are one of my favorite bands, and their set was wonderful.
Folks keep asking me how book sales are doing. I’m very pleased every time someone buys a book, writes a review on Amazon, pays me a compliment, or just even asks about the book. I do have several cases of books sitting on my shelf, so I’m hopeful book sales continue. Fingers crossed. As always, I’m happy to ship a book and/or deliver it (locally) with a homemade baked good!
Thank you so much for your support!